Becky Adlington's SwimStars are looking for passionate, enthusiastic and organised swimming teachers to join our learn to swim programme, delivered at centres across the UK.
Skill set required:
• Level 1 or 2 Teaching Aquatics Qualification (essential)
• Ideally the candidate will hold a valid National Reach Rescue Award / Pool Attendant Qualification or National Pool Lifeguard Qualification, although not essential.
• Professional, punctual and well-organised person responsible for the implementation, development and organisation of swimming classes
• Flexibility to work weekdays, evenings and weekends
• Good communicator
Your responsibilities as a swimming instructor will include:
• High quality delivery of swimming classes at your designated centre
• Responsible for carrying out all administrative tasks associated with your position, including lesson plans schemes of work and class registers
• Integration of the Swim England Learn to Swim Framework and programme reward schemes into your classes
How to apply:
If you are interested in this vacancy please send a CV across to firstname.lastname@example.org or If you wish to contact us by phone, please call 0161 979 0499.
Successful candidates will take part in a two day BASS training course.
- Swimming Teacher
- Work-back Scheme Criteria
- Customer Service Representative
- Business Development Manager – Acquisitions
- Venue Coordinator - Cheshire
- Venue Coordinator - Manchester
- Venue Coordinator - West Yorkshire
- Sales Advisor
- Swimming Teacher - Hull
- Swimming Teacher - Lincoln
- Swimming Teacher - Milton Keynes
- Swimming Teacher - Tamworth
- Swimming Teacher - Solihull
- Swimming Teacher Job Description
- Receptionist Job Description
- Contact Us