Four-time Olympic medallist, Becky Adlington is behind the creation of BabyStars – the brand new baby programme for ages 0-3.
Since setting up her SwimStars programme for children ages 3+ back in 2013, Becky has always had the vision to offer a full swimming journey and with the support of industry experts, now has the opportunity to do this.
The programme is made up of six groups for babies and toddlers, with each lesson based around a popular children's story. From their first splash to their transition to SwimStars, BabyStars gives children the chance to bond with their buddy, learn new skills and grow into a safe, confident, happy swimmer.
Our BabyStars experience is based on water confidence and fundamental movement skills in the water
- Come along to a FREE BabyStars Taster Lesson before you book
- Quality time for you and baby to bond and learn at their own pace
- Expertly trained teachers in the water to support you and baby
- Fun, sensory equipment to stimulate and support your baby’s development
- Bespoke programme focusing on water safety, confidence and early years skills
- BabyStars Awards and Becky Value Awards
- Seamless pathway onto SwimStars journey for ages 3+
- Online account to track your progress and manage your booking