Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Reporting to: Customer Service Manager
Hours: 37.5 Hours
Summary of Role
We are looking for an enthusiastic, confident, self-starter with the ability to provide an exceptional level of customer service utilising all communication mediums (phone, e-mail, web and mail.) You are detail oriented and fanatical about providing the very best level of customer service in order to establish the Total Experience as the standard in the Swimming and Gymnastics Industry.
You will be working in a busy and vibrant new office with the open space feel, and embrace our culture of fun and fast paced environment.
Getting on Board with us you will receive;
Free Parking, Reduced Price for Gym Membership, Incentive and Employee Perks Package.
Located near Metro links, Bus Routes and Major Motorways. M45 7TA post code
- Delivering an Olympic standard service to customers, responding accurately to all customer enquires relating to all academy and event bookings for the group. (phone, email, web and mail)
- Enrol customers onto our Academies and Events and ensure that all relevant files and records are updated, including our online booking system.
- Manage the Customer Journey from Programme Awareness through to Customer Retention and/or Cross-Sell.
- Continually develop product knowledge as it relates to our Academies and Events in order to enrich the Customer Journey.
- Ensure the accuracy of financial records.
- Administration work relating to the customer journey.
Work with the Customer Assistant Manager to develop and implement new systems and procedures to improve customer service efficiency and to foresee possible delays or complications and help plan strategies to avoid or minimise them.
- A minimum of 5 GCSE’s or equivalent (including Literacy and Numeracy)
- NVQ Level 2 or above in Customer Service or equivalent.
- Outstanding Communication Skills, both written and verbal
- Exceptional Customer Service Capabilities
- Excellent Organisation and Planning Skills
- Competent with MS Office and Outlook
- Effective at Multi-Tasking and Prioritising multiple deadlines
- Detail oriented
Working with a target-driven organisation committed to quality service delivery
Customer Service role
Flexible approach to work and hours needed
Office Opening Times
Monday – Thursday 08.30-19.00
Saturday 08.30-12.00 work 1 in 4
22 Days Holiday Plus Bank Holidays.